- 动词 (Verb)BFsignalSGsignalsPRsignallingPRsignalingPT, PPsignaled
- Where open-mindedness signals intellectual receptivity, open-heartedness emphasizes emotional receptivity. Both qualities augment human connection and understanding...
- Among these, the GlcNAc binder DSA showed a stronger binding signal than the others (see Fig 5A ), which indicated that GlcNAc was a dominant glycopattern in DENV-2.
- Cultured NHLF were loaded with Fura-2 AM (3 μM) and Ca 2+ signals were recorded by microfluorimetric techniques.
- However, recent work points to restricted intraciliary rather than cytoplasmic calcium effects subsequently regulating cellular sonic hedgehog signaling.
Definition of signalled in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
Other Vocabulary形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en signaller