signs 中文EN[saɪnz] [-aɪnz]
名标志 (sign的复数) 动签署 (sign的第三人称单数)
- 名词 (Noun)BFsign
- 动词 (Verb)BFsignPRsigningPT, PPsigned
- that Brando was for the — an , , but a sign of .
- For the 2005 , Pavano signed a - , $39.95 million the , who outwooed the , who by their in the .
- In a signed by a , he that his would a antibailout , one to the the of the .
- Signs of such could be the numeri clausi at
- with occipitalgia, with and signs.
Definition of signs in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)