- 动词 (Verb)BFsituateSGsituatesPRsituatingSUF-ated
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFsituateCOMmore situateSUPmost situate
- The right femur displays a third trochanter near its proximal end, which is situated cranioventrally with respect to the mare.
- Long and almost straight vessels (vasa recta), into which the efferent vessel of those tufts situated at the bases of the pyramids, divides.
- My earth science teacher in high school explained that Jamaica Avenue was situated on the geological terminal moraine, whereupon the glaciers of millions of years past deposited their detrita.
Definition of situated in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)