soldiers 中文EN[ˈsoʊldʒɚz] [ˈsəʊldʒəz] [ˈsɒldʒəz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFsoldierSUF-ers
- 动词 (Verb)BFsoldierPRsoldieringPT, PPsoldiered
- The soldiers all the at the .
- Reeanactors this "galvanizing," the for soldiers who the .
- The soldiers to all our .
- The his to the of the soldier.
- Was she of ? The , with a for those than he was? , that for a of soldiers!
- the , the of a , Daenerys Targaryen- him to his — all a multilimbed at him from the of a soldier.
Definition of soldiers in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)