- 动词 (Verb)BFsomethingSGsomethingsPRsomethinging
- My narcotics anonymous sponsor became my best friend when I finally was able to do something about my meth problem.
- Every time I thought he was on the verge of telling us, he decided to say something else instead.
- You won't hit more than three whoop-dee-doo ridges with the front wheel first without doing an endo, so that plan-ahead action is something you adapt to rather suddenly.
- Something about the way he said that made me just bust a gut: I practically died laughing!
- Stop horsing around with the controls, before you break something.
- I have a copy of the UPI stylebook which I check when I need to know how to write something.
- Bup bup bup! Don't go just yet. You forgot something.
Definition of somethinged in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)