- 动词 (Verb)BFsomethingSGsomethingsPT, PPsomethingedSUF-ing
- If something that heavy landed on him, he'd be squished flat as a pancake.
- That woman is something else... She's gotten drunk with her boyfriend and kicked his ass in Madden every day for a week.
- My narcotics anonymous sponsor became my best friend when I finally was able to do something about my meth problem.
- Something about the way he said that made me just bust a gut: I practically died laughing!
- I have a copy of the UPI stylebook which I check when I need to know how to write something.
- Bup bup bup! Don't go just yet. You forgot something.
- Her name is on the tip of my tongue; it could be Kathy or Karen or something.
Definition of somethinging in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)