- 形容词 (Adjective)
- 副词 (Adverb)
- I work in a national park;  she works in the human resources department;  he mostly works in logging, but sometimes works in carpentry
- As a consequence, the peak values of the distribution of inputs were sometimes centred on the somata, although somata are mostly devoid of excitatory synapses (Figs 2 and 3 ).
- Whiteface is sometimes worn by clowns and mimes, or in the Gothic subculture.
- Sometimes people aren't available for a rousing night of "Netflix and chill." - Can't change someone or fix them. People are who they are, especially as they get older.
- Sometimes it'll make a leitmotiv of a famous line like Thomas Wyatt's "They fle from me that sometyme did me seke," flashing the line again and again in different contexts.
- Sometimes the trophozoites are seen as crescent-shaped masses at the periphery of the erythrocyte (accolé forms ).
- God, I love this woman, ditzy nutzo that she is sometimes!
- I know in the past I've been a giant twat, but all the hard work I've done since then is to redeem myself. I just want to do something useful, and I'm sorry if I cock it up sometimes.
Definition of sometimes in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en sometime
- en hometimes
- en some times
- en hometime
- en sometyme