- 名词 (Noun)BFstate
- 动词 (Verb)BFstatePRstatingPT, PPstated
- America’s “foliologist,” , has for the the States and .
- state that they can into nonmesodermal , , or .
- Our that a of is to Redβ from the nonclamped state into the state, and a .
- State and have been from the by the - .
- The to have also been in the adipescent state.
- , in $8.5 billion in for as -the- consiglieres in the States.
- These are with the that is atheroprone and EC an state.
Definition of states in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)