- 名词 (Noun)BFstructure
- 动词 (Verb)BFstructurePRstructuringPT, PPstructured
- The from the structure with only the on their .
- , the of zygocardiac and urocardiac (as described by [25 ]) (Fig 1C ) was and both structures were in 100% (~5 s) and (~1 h).
- This is structured than I've at.
- Structure of migfilin (blue) to the of IgFLNa21 (green) (PDB ID:2W0P) [18 ].
- This that the fibrant does not the structure.
- The in its and its structure.
- We the in an AA- by a one- multibarrier structure.
Definition of structures in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)