- 名词 (Noun)PLsuggestingsSUF-ing
- 动词 (Verb)
- In addition to a dsdA mutant, dsdC mutants hypercolonize relative to wild type, suggesting that there are mechanisms of D-serine dependent virulence gene expression that are independent of DsdC [31 ].
- Previous reports on unilateral LR recession commonly show extremely low rates of initial overcorrection and large exodrifts after surgery suggesting that the surgical dose may be increased.
- This inflammation was not only restricted to perivascular and peribronchiolar environments, it also infiltrated the alveoli space, suggesting a profound effect on lung inflammation.
Definition of suggesting in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en suggestings
- en suggestingly