- 动词 (Verb)BFsupplySGsuppliesPRsupplying
- My is to supply the with for in that today's , whether - or .
- Their supplies were a , of , , and a of sourbelly. — , The and of (1920)
- , who to with and an supply ( many "greenlined"' areas didn't get loans during the recession of 1974-1975)
- : should - , because it to its with the supplies.
- should your the , as there won't be any supplies.
- that should - because it to its with the supplies.
Definition of supplied in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)