tale 中文EN[ˈteɪl] [-eɪl]
- 名词 (Noun)PLtales
- OBS Number.
- OBS Account; estimation; regard; heed.
- OBS Speech; language.
- OBS A speech; a statement; talk; conversation; discourse.
- (law) OBS A count; declaration.
- (rare or archaic) Numbering; enumeration; reckoning; account; count.
- (rare or archaic) A number of things considered as an aggregate; sum.
- (rare or archaic) A report of any matter; a relation; a version.
- An account of an asserted fact or circumstance; a rumour; a report, especially an idle or malicious story; a piece of gossip or slander; a lie.
- “A very , , , that to the . By the , , this no . We don't the tale that a has . , my , we have such , and in lamb's . […]”
- A rehearsal of what has occurred; narrative; discourse; statement; history; story.
- the Tales
- A number told or counted off; a reckoning by count; an enumeration.
- SLA The fraudulent opportunity presented by a confidence man to the mark (sense 3.3) of a confidence game.
- Alternative form of tael.
- OBS Number.
- 动词 (Verb)SGtalesPRtalingPT, PPtaled
- Might this then be a tale the of overabsorption in ?
- It's that tale x-fic that . That, and no squickage , which is why I fics. :)
- And his tale he attamed. — .
- , du Boucheron of overpsychologizing, to the he a tale.
Definition of tale in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)