- 名词 (Noun)BFthing
- Mahler reorchestrated the , and rescoring things so .
- I all things to be , or , for the knowledge's of ...and to also the of his , that I might be his .
- For things and , they’re overpoliced and overincarcerated.
- Things with his .
- Things through the with acciughe, friggitello from the .
- Things have been since the has been .
- just through it doesn't a thing.
- did not her; and any one that her in the of her , would have that and were to the unkindliness of things.
- I a for my , and I this is just the thing.
Definition of things in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)