- 名词 (Noun)BFthing
- There's only one thing : I'll have to ; there's to a .
- The , but the thing is, I have its .
- , [ …] the of in the , which all the for the or of those things which it to .
- Things would than the nighteries.
- Things have been since the has been .
- Things with his .
- I a for my , and I this is just the thing.
- The wussification of is all those things.
- have been the of 1949, 1980 and 1982 which of to do these things.
Definition of things in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)