- 名词 (Noun)BFthing
- a - from the . In her , some things she wasn't to from .
- husband’s is the thing in my .
- Your him to Upjohn's , and the thing when into it was the . trousered it and it to me.
- Things would than the nighteries.
- Things have been since the has been .
- Things through the with acciughe, friggitello from the .
- that what would not do the - thing.
- I’ve had a - at your , and I you’ve a of things.
- have been the of 1949, 1980 and 1982 which of to do these things.
Definition of things in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)