tinted 中文 EN
Definition of tinted in English Dictionary
- 动词 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of tint.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore tintedSUPmost tinted
- Slightly colored, having tint.
- He stood transfixed before the unaccustomed view of London at night time, a vast panorama which reminded him […] of some wood engravings far off and magical, in a printshop in his childhood. They dated from the previous century and were coarsely printed on tinted paper, with tinsel outlining the design.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en tainted
- en minted
- fr tinté
- fr tinte
- en tined
Meaning of tinted for the defined word.
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途