- 名词 (Noun)BFtrump
- 动词 (Verb)BFtrumpPRtrumpingPT, PPtrumped
- We don't often trump up products purely for the virtue of being "new".
- The relatively low-key Mr. Murdoch, who would prefer an ink-stained newsroom to a gold-plated Trump penthouse, was turned off by Mr. Trump’s glitziness and braggadocio, friends said.
- In this election, it would seem issues of national security trumped economic issues.
- He knew the hand was lost when his ace was trumped.
- And so, at trick five, when South ruffed a diamond with the board's queen of clubs, East, having a discard to make, found a gorgeous one— he underruffed with seven of trumps!
Definition of trumps in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)