two 中文EN[tuː] [tʰu̟ː] [tu] [tʰu̟] [-uː]
- 名词 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- to dos a dos, two and to
- , of these two , a lanthipeptide and a , , is with S.
- To two in was and could any stronghearted .
- Two , 14 and 11, were to of the rotan at Kluang for from Loh Seng.
- Two were with a sphygmanometer.
- Two the , the with .
- In both this which the is the engifted from the , his would the two.
- The are by and splocket , the the two.
- I don't to in the those two.
Definition of two in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)