two 中文EN[tuː] [tʰu̟ː] [tu] [tʰu̟] [-uː]
- 名词 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- two in the , but very .
- The panicoid of 20.24 [7.9, 36.8] mya for one and 23.61[8.2, 36.8] mya for two is also .
- It from Wenger and a from the with two in the of .
- Two the , were a of zoletil and rompun and 2 were (equivalent to 50% hepatectomy).
- Two - , Tuckeroo (Cupaniopsis anacardioides), and ( integrifolia var. integrifolia), are of these .
- Two can have the at the because they the - .
- In both this which the is the engifted from the , his would the two.
- I don't to in the those two.
- The are by and splocket , the the two.
Definition of two in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)