two 中文EN[tuː] [tʰu̟ː] [tu] [tʰu̟] [-uː]
- 名词 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- My head was swimming after drinking two bottles of cheap wine.
- We didn't tell our friends that we were dating, but I think they put two and two together.
- And now the sight of the two bottom fields, their gently undulating topography now changed beyond all recognition, exacerbated his down-heartedness.
- Two boys, aged 14 and 11, were each sentenced to three strokes of the light rotan at Kluang for stealing duck eggs from Loh Wee Seng.
- Two or three times a day, I bundle up, put on my boots, go out the front door, sit in Greigg's glider and love up on Cork a bit — he's never far from the door.
- Two firemen tragically stifled in yesterday's fire when trying to rescue an old lady from her bedroom.
- The screens are connected by chain belts and splocket wheels, so that the bottom screen drives the other two.
- In both instances this goal toward which the gift is directed dissociates the engifted from the gift, whereas his opponents would identify the two.
- I don't want to get involved in the standoff between those two.
Definition of two in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en twofold
- en twos
- en two-edged
- en two-faced
- en two-footed