two 中文EN[tuː] [tʰu̟ː] [tu] [tʰu̟] [-uː]
- 名词 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- It is therefore with in two ways—suppression and .
- A was the , and a or two here and there through the of the .
- it - a two can just have of by of of it's[sic] to multilands.
- Two can have the at the because they the - .
- Two the , my to a with my the .
- Two or a , I , my , the , Greigg's and on — he's the .
- In both this which the is the engifted from the , his would the two.
- The are by and splocket , the the two.
- I don't to in the those two.
Definition of two in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)