two 中文EN[tuː] [tʰu̟ː] [tu] [tʰu̟] [-uː]
- 名词 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- Where the - of the two the .
- Wagonage, , and a or two of . — .
- My me at in a . I some by two of my the .
- Two the , an was because the hadn't stooled in a . of and of were .
- Two the , my to a with my the .
- Two the , were a of zoletil and rompun and 2 were (equivalent to 50% hepatectomy).
- The are by and splocket , the the two.
- I don't to in the those two.
- In both this which the is the engifted from the , his would the two.
Definition of two in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)