types 中文EN[taɪps] [-aɪps]
- 名词 (Noun)BFtype
- 动词 (Verb)BFtypePRtypingPT, PPtyped
- In haemodynamically stable patients, Type 1 injuries (intimal tears) can be managed nonoperatively with aggressive heart rate and blood pressure control and serial imaging.
- The new procedure relies on a type of laser called the pulsed photoangiolytic KTP. Its green light selectively destroys the blood vessels feeding the tumor without burning the vocal cords.
- In some cases, the fluidic and elastomeric types combine in a particular application to form elastofluidic combinations, as we shall see below.
- Typing up these notes into a finished essay will take some time.
- The New Jersey barrier became the most widely used and gave its name to the generic barrier type.
- Moreover, in silico analysis of the ITS sequences indicated the presence of putative pseudogenic ITS types.
- The threshold, bithreshold, and nor functions of Eqs (1 ), (2 ), and (3 ) are three such types.
Definition of types in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr types
- en typesetting
- en typesetter
- en typescript
- en typeset