under 中文EN[ˈʌn.də(ɹ)] [ˈɐn.də(ɹ)] [ˈʌn.dɚ] [-ʌndə(ɹ)]
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore underSUPmost underPREunder-
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore underSUPmost under
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- We under a of through the .
- (20–25 day old) were with and craniotomized under .
- The in the under .
- Under these , the only plurivacuolar , with of (checked by microscope observation).
- Under on , a so- ungrabbable , as of its -and- .
- Under in the of the and overdigestion of to [62 ].
- In the , the was to its to under.
Definition of under in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)