- 形容词 (Adjective)BFwhiteSUPwhitestSUF-ter
- is the for , but not for white , either budset or .
- was still an galliard, with white , and swanked , still of , in white , with - .
- his[sic] to the on (grin), I a of (plain cheap white stuff) into the to destinkify his .
- White Dickey's in a when they , and and to .
- , for the closedmindedness and is only whites.
- Although eggcrate can the of , the can , when it is white.
- and were a and white.
Definition of whiter in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)