whole 中文EN[həʊl] [həʊɫ] [hɒʊl] [hɒʊɫ] [hoʊl] [hoʊɫ] [-əʊl]
形全部的, 全体的, 所有的
- 名词 (Noun)PLwholesSUF-ole
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore wholeSUPmost whole
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore wholeSUPmost whole
- This of cycloaddition/DDQ has been a whole of - and bisligands a 3,6-dipyridylpyridazine .
- Some have a , a whole of , .
- of the VP1 and agnoprotein was in whole by .
- Whole and microaspirated was in with Metabolon Inc. were the RColorBrewer and gplots in R [32 , 34 ].
- The in his , his with the as a whole.
Definition of whole in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)