- 动词 (Verb)BFwritePRwritingPTwrotePTwritPPwrittenPPwrit
- Has your written you a yet? She’s a !
- we the to him, let's to write some .
- The into anyone's , which is why there are very written of it.
- Written by and for a , , it's a babeldom that all noveldom in the , that , with a , in a cul- -sac.
- Tooners also be to to them or their . There are of writing.
- “It would a - truckway the of , with - ,” he writes.
- , I to the I was writing.
Definition of writes in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)