years 中文EN[ji.ə(ɹ)z] [jɜː(ɹ)z]
名年 (year的复数), 数年
- 名词 (Noun)BFyear
- One in the a 54% in nonbacteremic in 65 years and in that had 80% in years.
- The is mesothermal, with a and the year (Cfa in Köppen-Geiser’s classification [32 ]).
- "At what of and year are the ?" / "Winter , I ."
- year I was with and my as a - as I and
- has the years.
- I had no of the of : that you their and , , , for the years.
- of . Natynczyk he would - the reenrolment of who's been for years or , a that to a year.
Definition of years in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)