accompanied 范例EN[əˈkʌmpənid] [əˈkʌmpnid]
- 例句 accompany
- However, since this is for a panlinguistic , an of the that accompany the is also for who do not a of .
- was the Cech with a from Sanchez's , the the as to the to accompany their .
- To accompany a , the Poretti is ; Erdinger Weisbier, a from , is of zing;
- The to accompany the , , and the that you would at any , or .
- Might I to accompany you?
- A is , to the , and accompany the , , marchings, and , when ,--which it should be.
- Its - , (Disney, U), to literalise this , viewers’ by them, them at the of a they’d accompany.
- 例句 accompanies
- Although to a of , , the of the preachiness or - that accompanies such .
- 例句 accompanied
- We that the of the YD and until 12.6 BP, the MMF of and LIW that was accompanied by a of the nutricline.
- A is the paidakia, , - as , accompanied by a - .
- They of the accompanied by of the of the , Constantinou, and by one tchaous (gendarme) who was .
- 例句 accompanying
- commish the , and there's an accompanying , Our in .
- The the can be in the of the accompanying .
- [ … ] she in an that one (José Carbonell) on , and (Antonio Carbonell) accompanying her with , or handclapping.
- My ($10.95) was a , of in a of , and too sauer, although the accompanying spaetzle were and .
- In this we the accompanying ectosome in the homoscleromorph : Oscarella lobularis.
Examples of accompanied in a Sentence