assume 范例EN[əˈsjuːm] [əˈsuːm] [əˈʃuːm]
动假定, 承担, 呈现
- 例句 assume
- And a smilingness assume. — .
- We assume that, as her were , she .
- Mr. will assume the of a until a is .
- The ; I'll assume the one is also .
- The , therefore, assume and , not by the , and there is no in the to it.
- Our does not assume commensurateness of , so comonotonicity ..
- That p.o.s. is because it has - , and the at assume that fandumb still of - .
- 例句 assumes
- Although nelumbos are to 5, or some , 4, that assumes and to the from .
- assumes a : "'Yeah, I to .' 'Yeah, I in .' 'Yeah, I had a of profs who were .'"
- With and Rodríguez , that — the to the , if you will — assumes , and the are that , a 6- -6 sinkerballer, will that .
- 1833, But in the of the , we not of the , that the assumes a of with its . — SA , in the (Green & Longman, p.48)
- Our assumes that a of is to Redβ from the nonclamped into the , and a .
- , this assumes a of temporalism: it assumes that the by my for A-THEORY* has to .
- This assumes that BP and MCAv - are of sinusoidals.
- 例句 assumed
- It is assumed that it might be , by an to in a of at which the would be , to molarize the and from the .
- who have for evaluativism have been in , and have assumed that evaluativism .
- For this we assumed that the of the DI*A for a is not but with the - comigration .
- In the , Monsanto a delustrant. are with all the , so it should not be assumed that delustrant are all .
- There are, however, to that or were eureptiles than assumed and that the of or - the .
- , . assumed would be for medianoscopy a transbronchial FNAB (TBNA) and a of $267 to the of medianoscopies.
- are still (erroneously) assumed to be an of (see above); therefore Hb are in than in nongeriatric .
- 例句 assuming
- the assuming that is a of a , an , and .
- Assuming a to that by the the 3 , we could be a yottabit of by the 2015!
- They , by assuming it was , not .
- Singos, Steup that Thucydides' of the anoikism one from assuming that this in it.
- axiomatisation of Hurkens's in is assuming any impredicative of ..
- The was , and of the hyperdifferentiated that through , assuming it can or should be .
- The and ELISA were a (assuming compound symmetry) with the unadjuvanted (30-) a and as a .
- undecelerated of 15,600 and 12,700 km/s , assuming an ~1670 and a of 3.4 kpc.
Examples of assume in a Sentence