名注意, 留心, 注意力 维注意
- 例句 attention
- attention on his , with (unstodgy) , and - .
- can be of our attention.
- the and conservationally , all of these are attention that and and then to , a .
- "The Winner” is 1994, with geekily attention to , and “Herman’s Head” and “Wings.”
- One of the which had my attention was the of the , and, , any with .
- 例句 attentions
- ; attentions;
- was just as in his attentions the had been a of and .
- ... it , however, a at his and an to the buzzer's attentions and his ; for she had as .
- At an in these I had to sidle to the , and I through it, a on some to the attentions of a with a .
Examples of attention in a Sentence