brain 范例EN[bɹeɪn] [-eɪn]
名脑, 脑髓, 脑力 维脑
- 例句 brain
- They were from the of and through of brain CT or MRI, and or angiostenosis on TCD or CT or MR .
- , miR-335-5p was a - and antimitogenic the brain and in or in .
- , from in the , by the (including calcarina, cuneus, precuneus, …), are from the of brain by the .
- an 1- , the brain and to the TX were , the to the brain and the cerebrotectal the .
- This connectogram is also a of the , and - , brain and .
- “The Brain : A to cryonicists, a to ,” it that if a brain was , would not be an .
- 例句 brains
- would-be , Lytton Strachey snarked, to have “just where brains should be.”
- my brains with his !
- , I my brains from my and my from the .
- Who's the brains this ?
- It didn't until she his with a of : she that , and he , , and orifically jimjammed his brains .
- The neurologgers, to in the pigeons’ brains as they .
- This of to the on the of and the pharmacopathogenic of this in brains.
- 例句 brained
- The manager's -brained to when .
- “ [ …] That is , Stranleigh. [ …] If she had her , she’d the a with her -brained ; of the , and that .”
- “… That is , Stranleigh. [ …] If she had her , she’d the a with her -brained schemes ; of the , and that .”
- , -brained and of the [ …] of . — .
- he was a -brained, - , and, as , a with a class of who for , and and for and .
- I do not any , but only, , , only, and no - , -brained, - million stockingers or lazzaroni .
Examples of brain in a Sentence