century 范例EN[ˈsɛn.tʃə.ɹiː] [ˈsɛn.tʃɚ.i]
名世纪, 百年 维世纪
- 例句 century
- In of , today's and that of the 19th century are , but they still the .
- In the Republic's century, U.S. yachtless. But in 1893, as the of a , to the .
- achronologically through the of the 20th century, the are of the of a and the and in his .
- They (or is it narrowmindedly?) that the of was not having -century .
- 例句 centuries
- Because was in the 15th and 16th centuries, the is for of the of .
- , , is centuries of by a nongypsy.
- From the to the , and of the tunnbröd, the flatbrød, or the kebz, , have been for centuries to our and our .
Examples of century in a Sentence