- 例句 characterize
- These thus the for on the micromolecular of to and characterize the for these .
- Our an for to characterize the of and smRNAs in , , and also theragnosis.
- To do this, we will characterize the of paraproducts on a Carleson .
- These have - were characterize the sanguinamides from the Hexabranchus sanguineus [13 ].
- In this , were a of serogrouping and genogrouping to characterize the (ABCWY).
- We characterize the rectifiability of in of the of to .
- 例句 characterizes
- The of the in , however, was not to , as would be if their hypoarticulations to that which characterizes men’s .
- In her of Benfey’s “Summer of Hummingbirds” (May 4), characterizes Benfey as having “a theorist’s in .”
- Thus, of AQP1 characterizes the atheroprotected, non- .
- , distality characterizes these .
- 例句 characterized
- They are characterized by having only , with no of extracutaneous .
- They are characterized by of homoplasious polythetic that are not from the [70 –73 ].
- It is to the with which is as a in with , which is a characterized by hyperadduction of .
- On , the of GCTs are characterized by with hypervascularity and .
- by and are characterized by CNS and hypomyelinogenesis in a than AKAV [40 ].
- These of , through to of , and characterized by hypoproduction of .
- However, a of , injectional , characterized by has been in .
- The is characterized by a interpterygoid which is by (Fig 4A ).
- 例句 characterizing
- On the , we have to the of the to , and the of eighty, ninety, or a , or , , - , those characterizing to which, in their , we , as I have , the "age".
- does an of characterizing the the and its .
- , have on characterizing the and of lactococcal , as these - the - that the of and with their host(s) [15 –25 ].
Examples of characterized in a Sentence