- 例句 characterize
- These thus the for on the micromolecular of to and characterize the for these .
- Our an for to characterize the of and smRNAs in , , and also theragnosis.
- To do this, we will characterize the of paraproducts on a Carleson .
- These have - were characterize the sanguinamides from the Hexabranchus sanguineus [13 ].
- In this , were a of serogrouping and genogrouping to characterize the (ABCWY).
- We characterize the rectifiability of in of the of to .
- 例句 characterizes
- The of the in , however, was not to , as would be if their hypoarticulations to that which characterizes men’s .
- In her of Benfey’s “Summer of Hummingbirds” (May 4), characterizes Benfey as having “a theorist’s in .”
- Thus, of AQP1 characterizes the atheroprotected, non- .
- , distality characterizes these .
- 例句 characterized
- The -characterized prionogenic are Sup35 and Ure2p, which, in their , PSI+ and URE3, .
- or are in which as the , pseudoplastics or are characterized by the and .
- While an , mucometra is characterized by the of a seromucous the [1 ].
- (CPD), characterized by , as in of the transphincteric [ 2 , 3 ].
- it as a hypogeous characterized by ascoma with unwarted , , and to .
- Lili and characterized the supersolvability of the - and that the and the supersolvability of - are .
- 例句 characterizing
- On the , we have to the of the to , and the of eighty, ninety, or a , or , , - , those characterizing to which, in their , we , as I have , the "age".
- does an of characterizing the the and its .
- , have on characterizing the and of lactococcal , as these - the - that the of and with their host(s) [15 –25 ].
Examples of characterized in a Sentence