- 例句 characterize
- The was characterize the eigenoscillation of the .
- geomorphometric to characterize, and with .
- These thus the for on the micromolecular of to and characterize the for these .
- Our an for to characterize the of and smRNAs in , , and also theragnosis.
- To do this, we will characterize the of paraproducts on a Carleson .
- These have - were characterize the sanguinamides from the Hexabranchus sanguineus [13 ].
- 例句 characterizes
- The of the in , however, was not to , as would be if their hypoarticulations to that which characterizes men’s .
- In her of Benfey’s “Summer of Hummingbirds” (May 4), characterizes Benfey as having “a theorist’s in .”
- Thus, of AQP1 characterizes the atheroprotected, non- .
- , distality characterizes these .
- 例句 characterized
- Some have characterized the so- and have the this and that of the
- And he has to the and that characterized his , Mr. and the — or the , as he it — with so in .
- And it’s because a , in while to and the non- and that characterized The in its - .
- The of the be characterized, to craniologically, by an of the for delitescency. — .
- The (ergates) is characterized by the of and a very (stenonotal) , in the of its .
- Although Crohn and are , they are characterized by of that for of , by -ups, when of the .
- is characterized by of in .
- The of the and was characterized by the of /u/ for the /õ/.
- 例句 characterizing
- On the , we have to the of the to , and the of eighty, ninety, or a , or , , - , those characterizing to which, in their , we , as I have , the "age".
- does an of characterizing the the and its .
- , have on characterizing the and of lactococcal , as these - the - that the of and with their host(s) [15 –25 ].
Examples of characterizing in a Sentence