- 例句 construe
- I will construe to / All the charactery of my . — .
- The construe its ; this construe the .
- 例句 construes
- in because the has a , while , that , is very . --> construes:: "the of of , which trading". , of , ("this and that" Newton, Isaac (ibid.))
- In Nussbaum's , to “unwrite” the - of by a that construes the of in of the of Israel's in .
- 例句 construed
- There are that are not to of , and there are oughts that be construed as and, therefore, be into of .
- Not a might be construed as nonobjection.
- 例句 construing
- , while so construing a has some - consequences—it the of the of dubitability, and it that a ’s to her than we might have supposed—the does not any the ’s and how she of .
Examples of construed in a Sentence
Other Vocabulary形似词 (Look-Alike Words)