cotton 范例EN[ˈkɑt.n̩] [ˈkɑʔ.n̩] [ˈkɒt.n̩] [-ɒtən]
名棉, 棉线, 棉布 维棉花
- 例句 cotton
- Cotton down All the to , With his and his , And his at his ;
- cotton and antioption
- to cotton
- had my - , and was amusin' hisself by slashin' in my cotton umbreller, which Muskeeters had , and was a settin' , in tyin' my panterloon into nots.
- she had and had from the Mrs. Broome had just , she had to her . She in a cotton with a and and her a .
- "Now here just a cotton- ,"
- I the President's on should his cotton- the for a .
- the of the sashiko — -cotton worker's and — into a , a of , which of - .
- 例句 cottons
- Spielvogel also has ; while it is for cottons and in , he , it can or .
- 例句 cottoning
- I to you the , both and , are cottoning to her
Examples of cotton in a Sentence