- 例句 express
- The Mall's selection of cell phone carriers includes a full AT&T store and a T-Mobile express.
- Express buses depart hourly.
- There are hourly express buses.
- The case was tried under a breach-of-contract theory and the court ruled in favor of Triola, ruling that an express oral contract between parties could be enforced even between nonmarital partners.
- In the Semitic languages, paragogic letters are added to the ordinary forms of words to express additional emphasis or a change in the meaning.
- The train was moving less fast through the summer night. The swift express had changed into something almost a parliamentary, had stopped three times since Norwich, and now, at long last, was approaching Banton.
- 例句 expresses
- The expresses skipped my station, so I had to take a local.
- The precative expresses a wish (may...!); it is formed by preposing the particle lu to the stative or the preterite.
- These results lead us to propose that the nervous system expresses diverse forms of neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors by combining β2 subunits with different agonist-binding α subunits.
- The wag of my dog's tail expresses happiness.
- The advantage of this design is that the targeted knockin retains the intact endogenous aggrecan locus and expresses the tamoxifen-inducible CreERT2 protein from a second IRES-driven open reading frame.
- The same writer expresses his doubt as to monkeys showing any tendency to righthandedness.
- 例句 expressed
- SAA are acute phase proteins in the form of apolipoproteins associated with specific high-density lipoprotein (HDL), and they are expressed extrahepatically in the absence of HDL.
- Notably, the other ACC transgenes appeared to be expressed in ventral cord neurons, as well as a variety of extrapharyngeal neurons (Fig 5C–5F).
- However, besides the significant decrease in F12 mRNA (LFD: 1 (0.93–1.07), HFD: 0.72 (0.69–0.76); p = 0.001), long-term HFD-feeding also did not result in significant changes in relative mRNA levels of hepatically expressed coagulation factors (S1 Table).
- Counting was performed in a sample-blinded fashion and expressed as % of 200 counted cells ( D ) and mean of the number of immunodecorated structures per cell ( E ).
- In decentralized supervisory control, several local control agents (supervisors) cooperate to achieve a common goal expressed by a safety specification and/or nonblockingness.
- As an oncofetal antigen, GPC3 is highly expressed in over 70% of HCCs but not in normal adult tissues.
- Jones expressed concern about the fate of the land and damage to the acquifiers if the project blew up the ridges to establish the mine.
- 例句 expressing
- Even in this least poetical age, when it comes to expressing the inexpressibility of grief, only poetry will do.
- He decided to walk away from his job after expressing much dissatisfaction with his boss.
- The solutions are obtained by expressing the metric function in terms of an auxiliary function which satisfies the Laplace equation, a characteristic property of the conformastatic spacetimes.
- As shown in Fig 5A , no fluorescence dequenching was detected when cells individually expressing HPIV3 F protein or vector were incubated with R18-labeled RBCs in this assay (hotpink curve or green curve).
- 例句 more express
- In my eyes it bore a livelier image of the spirit, it seemed more express and single, than the imperfect and divided countenance.
Examples of expressing in a Sentence
- en empressing
- en expression
- fr expression
- en expressions
- fr expressions