fierce 范例EN[fɪəs] [fɪɹs] [-ɪə(ɹ)s]
- 例句 fierce
- We a fierce to .
- The a fierce .
- It was fierce .
- Tyra to a and fierce.
- A , who had "lord," . "If that is - , or a fierce , either, I'll his ."
- She has a fierce, and and , and how that can and , and and , undented and .
- The fierce of a very . The very and of our . his very .
- That is fierce.
- 例句 fiercer
- by and , as they are and for have been, their and fiercer , and , in with and our , and their , and , their hardhandedness and willingheartedness, and their of , to and from ours and , the in one of , which will be by any that its , and and to the and the it its .
- 例句 fiercest
- America’s is $63 a for a of . In the of the $4 a is the . But ’s is fiercest $1.25 (the average of the 15 poorest countries’ own lines, measured in 2005 dollars and adjusted for differences in purchasing power): that that are , , and .
Examples of fierce in a Sentence