fortune 范例EN[ˈfɔːtʃuːn] [ˈfɔɹtʃən]
名命运, 运气, 财产 维Fortune
- 例句 fortune
- . Gadsbud, and a fortune! , you are a , and I you: and, ifecks, you are a . your -in- a , you !
- We'll this as , and a fortune.
- 例句 fortunes
- Or a in a toga—perhaps , you know—coming here in the of some , or - , or , to his fortunes.
- Here was a whose fortunes have the . it all the are that the is and that the for than at the
- Drogba's in the - his in this - as the in Chelsea's fortunes Roberto Matteo was with .
- ... who their fortunes.
- The of was only the of Jorge Pasquel in 1955; it of - of fortunes the of a .
Examples of fortune in a Sentence