found 范例EN[fɑʊnd] [-aʊnd]
动创立, 创办, 发现(find的过去式与过去分词)
- 例句 found
- The was found for overstrenous , a and the [13 , 14 ].
- this , we found that , pinocembrine, 1- , , , , and 1-tetradecanol, LDLR (S1 Table ).
- The McMaster , in the , has been found to be in the and of the but not for of polyparasitic [25 ].
- found that the of ADR from 0.8% (95% CI 0.5 to 1%) in - to 6% (95% CI 4 to 8%) in monoresistant and 14% (95% CI 9 to 20%) in polyresistant .
- We the of a with an - with only of the ; however, by 8 weeks postembolisation, she was found to have both and .
- The are found in a very , prefoldin, which in .
- it was found that both are in , and in and in prespermatogonia and in .
- A psychogeriatric found that, 496 psychogeriatric , (or 19%) were found to have and (Stages 2–6).
- 例句 founded
- Theater’s “Comme Toujours Here I ,” at the on , unanalytical into my : Why aren’t -B and , who founded this in 1991, ?
- For when I , , the which his to be founded, I do not them by any uncontrovertible; some of them , and some .
- The of to Indo- is not founded. The have been ambipositions.
- The to the , but the were founded and the only the of those for to .
- The the just the which founded it
- “… That is , Stranleigh. Her it when he her in the he founded. …”
- Founded almost 50 , it's an graystone (formerly a park district office).
- 例句 founding
- The founding of our .
- the founding of the
- The of the Jehovah's is not as as , but their founding and are of neotraditionalist .
- The had 77 founding .
- founding of the and L. the a for
- 1994, , The Have , ISBN 9781852423261, 4 : Since the founding of the it had been a to oothecae – – in the so the would be the .
- But it would be to a with who , one of the founding , and , not the with Funkadelic, but the one who was Jefferson’s .
- a on and , , a that . Coltrane for for her , founding an in .
Examples of found in a Sentence