- 例句 illegal
- The spy obtained his phone records using possibly-illegal pretexting methods.
- The accused refused to reveal the source of the illegal drugs she was selling.
- While settlement in New South Wales was initially confined, many moved outside the boundaries to become squatters, eventually consolidating their originally illegal hold on the land.
- This program works correctly on all well-formed formulas but it blows up on illegal input.
- Mr. Romney endured tough questioning from reporters in Des Moines yesterday about revelations last week that a yardwork company he employed was found for a second time to be using illegal immigrants.
- In some jurisdictions, it is illegal to fire a person for blowing the whistle on an employer.
- He did the crime and will go to jail - the fact that he did not know it was illegal does not enter into it.
- Baiting fish is not illegal in this state, but strongly frowned upon.
- The illegal pressure ... has forced hundreds of workers to unaffiliate from their unions.
- 例句 illegals
- They are illegals as they do not have identification.
Examples of illegal in a Sentence
- en illegally
- en illegals
- en illegalism
- en illegality
- en illegalise