名个人 形个别的, 独特的 维个体
- 例句 individual
- Environmental stress-induced inter and intra individual variability in chromosome number, aneuploidy and aneusomaty were early found in D.
- Its lateral surface for the origins of the sternomastoideus and cleidomastoideus muscles is smooth probably because of the young age of the holotype individual.
- However, research revealed the potential for deanonymization, based on the statistical power of the sheer quantity of data collected from each individual in the database ( 17 ).
- It is focused on the individual visitor and perceived as a question of 'messaging': how does the exhibition engage with the consumer or exhibition-goer so that they will spend time at the venue and return to it?
- 例句 individuals
- "The main message is that it's the interface between individuals and society that causes students who identify as gay, lesbian, or bisexual the most distress," said study first author Yue Zhao.
- to scrutinize the conduct or motives of individuals
- Are there not some private individuals in the town having ouncils or weighbridges?
- Obama transition officials have said that the president-elect's proposed middle-class tax cut -- called "Making Work Pay," which would provide $500 for individuals and $1,000 for couples by reducing payroll tax withholdings -- is "nonnegotiable."
- Such a mechanism could preserve individuals with mainly prosocial inclinations by enabling them to bend the rules in minor ways without suffering from guilt and without losing out in competition with free-riders.
- Now individuals and teams need to be willing to colour outside the lines and not work only from inside a box, a silo, a discipline, and so on.
- In one way the book is a straightforward defence of eccentricity, a plea for the importance of valuing individuals who choose to dance to a different tune.
- The same individuals suffer the worst kind of egofaggotry and leadergfaggotry.[sic]
- 例句 more individual
- As the mutual education of marriage is an individual affair,--as the more individualness, the more personalness there is in the relation is what the relation itself is for, the mutual education of employers and employees is going to be found to have more meaning, value and power, the more individual and personal--that is to say, the more alive it is.
Examples of individual in a Sentence