legal 范例EN[ˈliː.ɡəl] [-iːɡəl] [ˈliɡəl]
- 例句 legal
- In places such as Scandinavia, public nudity is legal.
- Cruising in overdrive at legal highway speed keeps rpm right at 1800, depending on rear-axle ratio.
- an overniceness as to legal technicalities
- With their super-formal tone and heavy use of jargon, legal documents are renowned for their pomposity.
- His conduct is against the established practices of the legal profession.
- Lawyers are considered to be profit mongers when the law is treated as a trade secret and the public process as a business owned and operated by the legal profession.
- Prudent man rules also require that greater financial and legal responsibility be attached to any imprudent action by corporate officers.
- Sometimes, such competition is perfectly legal. In other instances, rent seeking takes other forms, such as bribery, corruption, smuggling, and black markets
Examples of legal in a Sentence
- en legally
- en legalize
- en legalese
- en legalization
- en legality