male 范例EN[meɪl] [-eɪl]
名男子 形男的, 雄的 维雄性
- 例句 male
- But the a of , the male is to them by a spermic .
- There is a Pompeiian with a spintrian of , of a to that in 7-15 ( n.48, above) with the of a male-male ; Maulucci Vivolo, Pompei i , 118.
- male — to male
- , the was the of unmorphed , which would not be for either male or .
- I [ … ] male to for untomboyish .
- I also him because he was of a male- and was , careerwise, by his "Weekend Update" , .
- 例句 males
- While the spearlets are males, the could have as the of a bee’s , to the Bigfeet that to them.
- Males at are (Field et al., 1997a ), and at are than their and (Field et al., 2004 ).
Examples of male in a Sentence