- 例句 manipulate
- and the by to manipulate the into a dolphinlike .
- In his , “Jérôme ,” and manipulate their , by a , and .
- 1997: , , one manipulate the - , the , and an I’d but you with — &
- The the , , , and that and manipulate the .
- The to , manipulate , and to and through .
- the as they because commutate and manipulate to a of that can be , as , or as .
- The was by ligamentotaxis (downward traction of the arm) with or through the to manipulate that were not to or .
- 例句 manipulated
- also , and, with a of , so manipulated a that the were from to the , which were only .
- The of a be manipulated in as - a as the mechanists .
- had , and recriminated by had manipulated him.
- This . The is the and manipulated that has .
- 例句 manipulating
- The smith's was still of manipulating the - .
- are for manipulating .
- is the of manipulating on and .
- The of manipulating to the .
- We therefore a for - which manipulating that from unconstrainted of the .
- to a is a to some with manipulating .
Examples of manipulated in a Sentence