- 例句 misfortune
- Their was with misfortune.
- The had the misfortune to be a that the of . McDougall, a and .
- Whoopie Ti dogies. It's your misfortune and of my .
- unluck (“ misfortune ” )
- These are the , unrestructured and at the of at the of others’ misfortune.
- was on the of to Merlin's stonyheartedness when the him by the . “You you me, but you don't.” . Then his . “I wasn't at your misfortune."
- 例句 misfortunes
- She him how he should , and yet with a of his misfortunes.
- to with misfortunes
- is not to be on the of a in which the and misfortunes for which they are by a .
- 1819: “ , , what an - to ; be , and me , ere the misfortunes which my - , shall also in their .” — ,
- to in people's misfortunes?
Examples of misfortune in a Sentence