- 例句 movement
- of QTL12 has been to movement of RYMV into mestome (bundle sheath cells; ).
- also be for movement, to the billion microjourneys a to the or the or the .
- -movement or (certain vascular- or neurodiseases or cardiac output) or (lesions, variations in Circle of Willis or vascular system) can also .
- could the movement in vitrectomized of or (i.e., nonpresbyopic individuals) to the of in .
- and , by of , nonrapid movement (NREM).
- in the that movement can be >20% when the is with nonrewarded (Bendiksby and Platt 2006).
- By 35, . W. Flaherty had a of overaccomplishment: and from , a .D. in from M.I.T. , in movement , in .
- The wrongminded of the movement which it was - the wrongminded that all would be an where and would be .
- Since its in 2003, pecha-kucha has a and into an movement.
- 例句 movements
- The titillated her with and movements.
- I the - that have been movements, .
- Rumack H. Rumack, G. Spoerke, H. Rumack, of : and (1994) p. 11: the movements of and of and .
- and and , , , and , - , , , , and choreatiform movements.
- Gerontolatry, an of the movements to the for the , has had a this , and folks' - , to of the , have been to .
- to interfragmentary movements to for .
- In the interruptibility of , can movements with the .
- in , movements, and for citizens' , they , , and liberticidal .
Examples of movements in a Sentence