- 例句 movement
- The movement to the of .
- I a movement the .
- The movement has been in since the of the - in 1947.
- The movement on his was .
- when a movement are with and the from algia, a should be ,
- 例句 movements
- only to the other's movements .
- The of the movements were , and no in the .
- These [periodic movements] the , but they do nor and are to the bedmate. If you or your bedmate either of these , with a
- clapalongs, and movements.
- her movements with its of .
- By the to the and the , the an into an for the movements in the .
- But and in the that , the , indlamu , were with movements.
Examples of movements in a Sentence