multiply 范例EN[ˈmʌltɪplaɪ] [ˈmʌltɪpli]
- 例句 multiply
- To an by , that ; multiply both and (of the division expressed as a fraction) by , then .
- To multiply , their .
- Multiply by 2.
- A , which a to multiply , the for the - .
- To , the -to- by the of , and multiply by .
- ...and them, Be , and multiply, and the ... (Genesis 1:28, KJV)
- 例句 multiplied
- The to sovran and , all the and have : The of will Through , that and Of and multiplied.
- when you 3 by 7, you 21; he multiplied
- , this at , have of to the of gai . a , to such exoticisms in our have multiplied.
- 例句 multiplying
- The is by multiplying the with the .
- had been multiplying, but it to him to the , .
- -multiplying .
Examples of multiply in a Sentence
- en multiplying