northern 范例EN[ˈnɔːðən] [ˈnɔːðn̩] [ˈnɔɹðɚn] [ˈnɒðə(ɹ)n]
- 例句 northern
- Prior to the U.S. Civil War, there were a number of northern periodicals devoted to publishing antislavery content.
- I reached the northern bound of my property, took a deep breath and walked on.
- He is our salesman covering companies with headquarters in the northern provinces.
- Floods in northern India, mostly in the small state of Uttarakhand, have wrought disaster on an enormous scale. [ …] Rock-filled torrents smashed vehicles and homes, burying victims under rubble and sludge.
- Life was grim in many northern industrial towns.
- Floods in northern India, mostly in the small state of Uttarakhand, have wrought disaster on an enormous scale. The early, intense onset of the monsoon on June 14th swelled rivers, washing away roads, bridges, hotels and even whole villages.
- the low northern latitudes
Examples of northern in a Sentence
- en northernmost
- en northernly
- en northerner
- en northerners
- en northernest