- 例句 orator
- a , or orator
- a - orator
- to the of vernaculous orator. — .
- was an orator of .
- A his as an , an , or an orator.
- The orator very .
- The orator his the .
- The orator and of couldn't to her .
- 例句 orators
- "But why should I to and , and by , the of the , the one of than , an the of Parrhasius, Timantes, and , and the of Lysippus be , to it in and it in and , and and Demosthenian to its ?" ¶ "What does Demosthenian , Senor ?" the ; "it is a I my ." ¶ "Demosthenian ," , "means the of , as that of , who were the orators in the ."
- the the of ; the the ; the orators of
- his , his the for orators, his and - tricolon, , praeteritio and the - are still the in of the .
Examples of orator in a Sentence