particular 范例EN[pɚˈtɪkjəlɚ] [pəˈtɪkjələ] [pəˈtɪkjəlɚ]
- 例句 particular
- foo and when you a but the particular doesn't .
- The of : (a particular animal) and s (indication of the plural).
- The werewolves' of : "were" (~ man), "wolf" (a particular animal), "es" (plural), and " ' " (indicating possessive).
- In the orb of one particular . --
- Not , and with this particular overexcitability to or of .
- OCPA . [...] The of the are to and to of by in particular.
- In particular, paleofields as as 300 μT have been from the Allende that than 4.5 x109
- Why on in particular? Because is where the world’s petrogarchs have by the .
- With , , and of , it particular to the pizzica, a - to the and as a - for .
- 例句 particulars
- We have with the ; the particulars.
- But its particulars are nontheoretical to be .
- When we , we that, , particulars, while , , , and .
- will to circumstantiate these particulars, which I have only in the . — (1661).
- The is , but we still have to the particulars.
Examples of particular in a Sentence