- 例句 people
- The of people .
- e.g. should do all the , people to (hence the reference to Pollyanna)
- e.g. of the world's from that to , and people who to .
- In the of the , people who the (reverence) of were .
- With its , people, and , the idylatry of the was only by its .
- Iftars can be , where people to and .
- is a for people who can't a .
- Some people have to than .
- The people into the .
- From its the has been people and for .
- The people the their in .
- 例句 peoples
- The were by until them and their on peoples.
- The peoples of are .
- In , the of in York’s the , , of peoples, all to , and the jitteringly “American.”
- the and the - of indigenous peoples, too.
- They are in the : musterings of , of , of the that in a of a thousand peoples.
- is the of both the and peoples.
- They are the peoples the of Unio Trium Nationum.
- 例句 peopled
- , and in the is to the , which is peopled by molelike he as “cockeyed copulators,” “drunk on and .”
- Livingston's , his of Elizabethtown was not , peopled in those by , unrecommended , - , and very knavish . -- .
- 例句 peopling
- It would that the and of this ; the of our ; the of a thousand ; the of the to our ; the peopling of our ; the into our ; the of our ; our of ; our and ; our ; our in ; our in ; the of , and ; our , and ; a thousand of and ; the of , of , and ; our and meliorations; our ; , our and as a ,-- for any of the , as they the of , and the of and .
Examples of peoples in a Sentence
- fr peoples