perceived 范例EN[pəˈsiːvd] [pɚˈsivd]
- 例句 perceive
- One of the is to perceive as having a .
- to perceive me through the . to at me. (Not eye-to-eye! Never.)
- , ?―Do you perceive the ghastness of her ? ― .
- The of by "Ming the , of the Universe" in the 1980 are a for what some perceive to be the of the on the .
- "What of his perceive you in his by any he to-day ?" (Shak)
- and P. W. the of a of , to perceive by the of the .
- 例句 perceives
-  And while such an one is distressfully the , it is not to his , when he perceives in the by the , with a their and a at their .
- The which A, a , perceives and B, a , does not him to the of , does not him to these as to from his , and so to .
- 例句 perceived
- It is on the and perceived as a of 'messaging': how does the with the or - they will at the and to it?
- The is a perceived .
- It was as haemangioendothelioma and was perceived to be .
- Since in our were to or in the that they were all which are sensorially or , we could to of these ERP if were perceived as to the .
- 例句 perceiving
- But it is also a , a in , if you will, the that we in a - , looksist that has our of perceiving those who would be of our .
- A having ſtoln Beaſts from one of thoſe , was impriſoned: But ſome having the that the that proſecuted was a , and he (the ) perceiving that he would not ſwear, would not could ſay, but tender'd him the of and , which the ſaid refuſing, the premunired him, and the .
- A , , perceiving that I had at this , to me; the me to my . I , I , I , I , I would have the ’s , not that what had at my father’s was a .
Examples of perceived in a Sentence