person 范例EN[ˈpɹsn̩] [ˈpɝsən] [ˈpɜːsən] [-ɜː(ɹ)sən]
- 例句 person
- but he he "go "to , as he to his , only to be with there, and he have to adonize his person on this .
- In some , it is to a person for the on an .
- to a person for some
- a person's .
- by and the person.
- to a person by his and
- I should that person's , but I'm a .
- They to the the . She's a person if you just the to her .
- to a person's
- I'm not into - . I a person should and be in with them you them and them - -
- 例句 people
- He’s people in a nonloving to the of his .
- people in have nonmovie .
- To it in , of people are .
- When I was a , it was a very , and people with a of the were not ."
- Why do you so you people?
- , you'll have to what will people.
- The people to be, can on which you can , — is obligable; and is not. — .
- When you , people you. If you don't , the is .
- - people in the .
- 例句 persons
- "It on all and persons in the , the to , and to and all the of burghership.
- [ …] I her to have been by some persons to a of Jacobites who were to be caballing the , though to what was not then .
- is no exceptor of persons; a is a , whether it be the of a , a or a , or the of the of the of the .
- persons, therefore—gigantic individualities—they into the and and .
- All of persons .
- 例句 personed
Examples of person in a Sentence