- 例句 phrase
- I was all this while to , the from , which the as "a of neodruid and for the of homelife and , transcendance through â€¦ in these , , phrase is the to into the cortex".
- If the is "tongue in ," to Lehrman's phrase, it's not .
- 例句 phrases
- "I to the of ..not to be by -phrases ‘the of the subject’ and the a ‘Blood Tax’!"
- the of or phrases
- "Smith that..." and "In Smith's ..." are both phrases.
- In the Mr. Tetzlaff the phrases with and pianissimos, while in the Mr. an and .
- Anzac the with and of phrases, and with Australianese that have been to them.
- 例句 phrased
- Rosenzweig, of the of at the Joslin in , phrased it, the , on can from the of on , of .
- For on CAT(0) , we that the acylindricity of the is to a of acylindricity phrased in of of , which has the of for on non- .
- 例句 phrasing
- is one of India’s , for the vocalistic phrasing of his .
- That phrasing is a .
- could the of the into a , from altissimo to the , and to the , phrasing of .
- If we can the of Govani's phrasing and - to , Evangelista is a , is a and Jolie is a - .
- – G.S. : the of the of "verbiage" it is to "diction," "phrasing," . to the in which is in .
- The , Mr. his in the yet phrasing by voguers.
Examples of phrases in a Sentence
- fr phrases